Gamified re-evaluation of curriculums, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) trainings, and social-emotional learning workshops
mary anne radmacher
Playful Curriculums & Trainings
We specialize in facilitating student-centered courses using Socratic teaching pedagogy and play-based exercises to spark high-level conversation and collaboration for real-life critical thinking and problem-solving.
As society becomes more complex, our schools’ methods must evolve to prepare students for the challenges of the twenty-first century.
Calle Play offers the following specializations to help students, faculty and staff better navigate the classroom and our ever-changing world:
- Gamified re-evaluation of curriculums
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) trainings
- Social-emotional workshops
Benefits of Working with Calle Play Include:
- Improved learning experience (in-person or virtual)
- Improved learning environment (in-person or virtual)
- Improved student behavior (both in and out of the classroom), leading to less need for discipline
- Increased self-esteem, self-awareness and academic achievement
Prefer to email.
We are here to help you add more fun into your life.
VISIT THE CALLE PLAY SHOP!
Our products are designed with a playful touch to help you grow while having fun in the process. We are extremely proud to design products and services that explicitly and intentionally bring joy to the lives of so many people while also broadening their minds!